Kurmasana Yoga: Helpful in curing diabetes and stomach diseases.
Kurmasana is derived from the Sanskrit word Kurma which means tortoise and that is why it is also called Turtle Yoga. Through this asana, a person removes himself from mental troubles in the same way as a tortoise hides in his armor when trouble comes.
By doing Kurmasana regularly, the back becomes strong. If you have diabetes and it is not being controlled for a long time, then doing Kurmasana regularly is beneficial.
By doing this asana, the mind becomes calm and there is flexibility in the body. With Kurmasana, the whole system of our body works properly.
Kurmasana should be done to remove diseases related to the stomach. This asana reduces the stiffness of the hips and increases its mobility. Kurmasana plays an important role in keeping the navel in the center. Let us know in detail about Kurmasana Yoga in today’s article.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Method of Kurmasana Yoga:
- First of all, you sit in a seat.
- After this, spread both your legs according to you.
- Then exhale and bend forward.
- After this, while taking the hands under the feet, keep the hands at 90 degrees of the feet or hold the feet with the hands.
- Lean forward, try to pull the spine from your waist, and try to put your forehead on the ground.
- In this position, inhale slowly and then exhale slowly.
- After that come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- In this way, you have a cycle. In this way, you do 4 to 5 cycles.
Benefits of Kurmasana:
- Kurmasana is also helpful in increasing concentration.
- This asana is an important yoga practice for dance artists.
- Kurmasana is also very beneficial in reducing belly fat.
- Those people whose hands and feet are weak or do not work properly, those people get strength by doing this asana.
- By doing this asana, digestion power increases and it helps in reducing constipation.
- By regular practice of this asana, the problem like hernia ends forever.
- If there is a pain in the knees then this is a suitable yoga practice. Apart from the knees, it stretches the muscles of the hips, back, and legs and keeps them healthy.
- Those who have back pain should not do this yoga.
- People who have pain in the spine should not do this asana.
- People who have problems with their shoulders, hips, and elbows should not practice this asana.
Mandukasana Yoga – Beneficial in the disease of diabetes, know its method.
Diabetes disease has become very common in today’s time. In every third house, you will definitely find one patient suffering from it. There are many medicines for this, but where you left the medicine, your sugar will start increasing again. When your body starts making and using insulin.
Everyone knows that yoga is beneficial for our body, but we want to tell you that even with the practice of Mandukasana, which comes under yoga, you can make your body fit that it starts making insulin itself.
In today’s article, we are telling you the method of Mandukasana Yoga so that you can keep yourself away from diabetes. Diabetes is so deadly that it affects your eyes, heart, and kidneys too.
Manduka means frog, and while doing this asana, the position of our body is like the shape of a frog, that is why it is called Mandukasana, in English this asana is called Frog Pose.
Method of Mandukasana:
- Before practicing this asana, first of all, lay the asana in a clean place.
- Now sit on this posture in the posture of Vajrasana and keep in mind that your back and neck remain straight.
- After this, you close the fists of both your hands.
- While making a fist, press your thumb inward with the help of your finger.
- Now bring both your fists near the navel as shown in the picture and while exhaling, bend forward.
- During this you do not have to look down, you have to look at your face in front.
- Remain in this posture for some time, and then come back to the position of Vajrasana.
- You repeat this process at least 4 to 5 times.
Benefits of Mandukasana:
- Mandukasana cures many diseases of the stomach like constipation, gas formation, loss of appetite, etc.
- It improves our digestive system and keeps our liver healthy.
- By regularizing it, immunity increases.
- This asana is very good for obesity
- This asana is also very beneficial for high blood pressure patients.
- By doing this asana, the pancreas is activated, so it is a panacea for patients suffering from diabetes.
Precaution in Mandukasana:
- If you have any kind of injury in the waist, knee, and back then do not practice this asana.
- This asana should not be practiced even during pregnancy.
- Avoid doing this asana even if there is an ulcer in the stomach, or if something has been operated on recently.