Whether you are an optimist or a pessimist, although it may seem that the answer lies in your attitude and your attitude towards life, it actually has a lot to do with the chemical processes in your brain. If you find yourself being negative most of the time, here’s something you can do to make your mind feel better by turning your mind into a positive one: Your mind can be trained to be optimistic! Making thinking positive is not as difficult as you are thinking. It may take you time to go from a pessimist to an optimist but believe me it is not impossible at all.
Just as we learn to do something, the brain also learns through repetition of the same habit, when you often practice positive thoughts to make thinking positive, your brain is prepared for them to come. All this work is done by our nervous system.
Studies show that optimistic candidates are happier at solving problems, are more creative, and have increased mental alertness than pessimists. Candidates tend to have less cortisol (the stress hormone) and more serotonin (a mood-enhancing neurotransmitter) flowing through their systems. What makes them feel good?
We are going to tell you these five ways by which you can train your mind and make thinking positive by becoming optimistic.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can join a Yoga School in Rishikesh, India.
1.Thank you for making the thinking positive –
Thoughts of gratitude are responsible for increasing serotonin and decreasing cortisol, as well as improving motivation and overall happiness. Start each day by writing down at least three things that are good for you.
This practice can develop into things you are grateful for, which you can write about in a notebook that you take with you. The more you focus on gratitude, the more optimistic you can make your brain.
2. Express gratitude towards others to make thinking positive –
Acts of kindness made with the feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine make both of you feel happier.
Challenge yourself to do at least one type of thing for someone every day, such as sending a thank-you e-mail, buying a stranger’s cup of coffee, or donating to a charity you love. You will make more profit out of it than just good karma.
3. Laugh out loud –
Laughter is really the best medicine. Laughter stimulates serotonin production, which helps you to calm down the amygdala (the brain’s stress center). Spend time with your friends, watch your favorite comedy serial or try laughter yoga. No matter how you get your laugh, just make sure you laugh often. It is considered the best way to make thinking positive
4. Sleep on your words –
When you start complaining, stop yourself, it can be challenging, especially if complaining is a common habit of yours. But remember your mother’s advice: “If you don’t have anything nice to say, So don’t say anything.” So choose your words carefully. You might be surprised how quickly your attitude changes without complaining.
5. To make thinking positive it is necessary to sweat –
Exercise generates endorphins, serotonin and other pleasurable brain chemicals while simultaneously reducing cortisol. For best results, aim to get at least 30 minutes of moderate level physical exercise per day.
If finding the time to hit the gym is difficult, you can check out the many online exercise videos. You can also do all this while standing next to your table. Its main purpose is to shed sweat, and it has to be done daily.
You don’t have to be a bodybuilder to get the benefits of exercise. The truth is that just doing moderate levels of exercise like jogging, swimming or gardening can help you feel more positive overall.
Know who is inside you.
- Believe that after adopting these approaches, both your outlook and your life will change. I’m optimistic you’ll see a big difference when you think about it.
- Have you done anything for your happiness? If yes, how did you do that?
- No complaints that being happy is so hard!
- Last but most important, trust in God. Do not think of yourself as the doer of the whole earth, soon you will feel that all your negative thoughts are running away, you are becoming positive and optimism is bringing happiness in your life.
- Always be happy and optimistic, this will keep your body healthy and fit. Health is the greatest wealth and it will be protected only if no work is done to rob it. Negative thoughts act as a spark to spoil your mental and physical health.
Let’s share some thoughts making positive thoughts, most of you!
good thought :-
- If we want to do positive work, then it is necessary that we keep our attitude positive.
- Flowers are always there for those who always want to see flowers.
- If you think of calamities, they will come. If you think seriously about death, you start moving towards your own death. When you think positively and voluntarily, then your life will be secured with confidence and integrity.
- Turn the direction of your hopeless energy towards positive, effective and determined.
- Instead of wondering what are you missing? Try to think about what you have and what people are missing.
- Once you convert negative thoughts into positive thoughts, then you start getting positive results.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join Online Yoga Teacher Training Course, India.